Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Total Score at Active Ride Shop

I love to shop at different stores to mix up my style... You will come to see that I love certain stores such as F21, Nordstroms, Target, TJ Maxx, and basically anywhere convenient, affordable and something that represents my mix and match style.

I used to shop at Active for years growing up especially in high school. My husband loves this store and I like to look around when he's shopping.. he loves clothes too.... this is another reason why I love him so, I mean c'mon who wouldn't want a hubby who is into style too!

Anyways, Holly just recently got some amazing coral pants from there that I of course NEEDED... We like to call each other our own walking mirrors, so when she showed up at my house for a play date looking so cute in these pants (which I will post later for another time.. I mean I do need you all to keep reading and anticipating our BINKlogs, aka BlOg PosTs. That's my new name for it...)

I practically pushed Holly out of the door and cut our little play date time in half.. sorry "Bink Kids" but this momma needs some new pants!!!! I ran for the hills, as we call it when it is a MUST PURCHASE.   After grabbing the pants and thank gawdddd they had my size, I totally snagged the last one.. it was meant to be. I also couldn't help but snatch up this amazing LA shirt that I'm wearing. I've been wanting an LA shirt for awhile now and what kinda wife would I be if I wasn't representing my hubby's job for the LACOFD... duhhhhhh...money well spent, right? I also couldn't pass up these leggings as well. So check out skate and surf shops too girls, you may just be surprised on the goodies you may find there!!!

                             







                                                        Top// Active: Milkyway brand
                                                        Leggings// Active: Milkyway brand
                                                        Shoes// Target
                                                        Necklace// Holly Lauren
                                                        Cross Necklace c/o // Street Chic

1 comment:

  1. Is active just a local shop? It looks like it would have some way cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete