Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

//Coral and Army Green//

Hey loves//
I'm seriously loving my new jacket from Street Chic. It seriously goes with so much. I've been living in it since I was given this beauty!! Also wearing my ALL time favorite boots that I've had forever..... By Steve Madden. If anyone wants, leave a comment and I'll find these or similar ones for you to get! You won't regret getting some!

And this pink scarf thingy by Mad-Dana has actually more ways it can be worn. It can be a headwrap too. My adorable little 1st grade student always wears them and got one for me and Caprice. I'll make sure to post of us together too...

đź’‹Brooke

Top// Nordstroms
Pants// Nordstroms
Jacket// Street Chic www.shopstreetchic.com
Boots// Steve Madden
Purse// Steve Madden
Scarf// Mad-Dana
Bracelet// Holly Lauren









No comments:

Post a Comment