Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

//Best bottles ever//

❥♡⇠≫So I have to admit when I heard about the Dr Brown's bottles when I was pregnant with Stella from Holly I was thinking, "yeah right these suckers won't work!".... And it did not sound fun to clean the 2 extra parts that come with it ( these are the hidden bonuses P.S.) but seriously these are the BEST bottles!

I was using the Playtex bottles with Caprice and loved those then or thought I did. I made sure to have them all ready for when Stella was born. I used them on her a few times and wasn't a fan because Holly kept saying, "use the Dr Brown's trust me!"

Stell was super gassy and hiccupy like all babies. I was practically shoving gas drops and hiccup stuff down her throat all day. Well.... Guess what??!! As soon as I switched her to these bottles, I soon realized she never needed all that "extra" stuff again. And the best part I NEVER burp her EVER! Seriously. No. Joke. You don't have too because there is an internal vent that acts as a vacuum to eliminate air bubbles. Mommies Run for the Hills and purchase these beauties! You won't regret it! My baby is happy as a clam! ❥♡⇠≫

💋Brooke




No comments:

Post a Comment