Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Mommies behind BB

Hi and welcome to our little blog! Here you will find two mommies mixing fashion, kids, and ALL the pretties that come in between our magical journey of motherhood. We hope to inspire you just as we have been inspired by others...

Meet Brooke//
I'm a 32 year old mommy of two girls named Caprice who is "2 and a half" (quoted by her) and my new little BINK is Stella who is 5 months old.  God has blessed me with the greatest gift and job as many of you can relate to... Being a mom... Seriously indescribable.. Right? He also has blessed me with a pretty amazing husband named Ryan who has to be in my opinion the B.E.S.T dad ever and probably needs to win an award. But again, we probably all think that about our husbands. He is an LA County Firefighter/Medic and makes the crazy commute from San Diego where we live. We met in high school and have been together 12 years. My second job is being an elementary school teacher where I teach 1st grade. I love kids and if I have to have a job that takes me away from my family 40 hours a week, teaching is the greatest because I get 25 kids during the day.. It makes me smile when some call me mom on accident... I even get grandma sometimes too.. got to love that one.. BUT this life that I have would not have happened if it wasn't for my Mom..my bestest friend if that's even a word. I just hope to be the mom to my girls that she has been to me and I PRAY that they will love me like I love her...

Meet Holly//
I'm a 31 year old mommy of three. My daughter Jaiden (aka JG ) is 6 1/2 years old...she is one of the sweetest little girls I know... and has a heart of gold. My son is ALL boy! Tristen is 3 1/2 and knows exactly what to say to me to say yes...I have such a soft spot for my little man. My youngest is Haylow (Hayden Harlow) who is 6 1/2 months...she is a total Daddy's girl...which is just about the cutest thing ever! Being a mom has changed me...and for the better.

My husband, Bobby, and I have been together for 11 years.He is a Firefighter/Medic in North County.  He is my ROCK...and truly knows me better then I know myself. Our first date...I knew I would marry him...and I did:)

I've been a jewelry designer since I was 8 years old and turned it into a full time thing by age 22. I designed jewelry for many Celebs, worked with over 50 boutiques worldwide, and was part of fashion week. Although I don't do all the things I used to in the design world...I still have a great brand and love working from home with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment