Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

BINK Kids OOTD

 Since we are new to the blog world... and have NO IDEA what we are doing...we thought it would be fun to start with the kiddos. I have to admit, I'm a little scared of the blog world...and maybe that is why I have started 4-5 blogs and never done more then a few posts on it...yes I know I have a problem... but I find Binkies to be different for me.

 With that said, we wanted to share a few our favorite outfits from this Party of Five."The BINK Kids"

As you can see Brooke and I have a love for prints, color, and of course accessories...so it seems to rub off on what we put on our girls...as for my son, Tristen... my husband dresses him...aka HIS MINI ME.




2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower who found you through IG. I love prints and bold colors and I'm currently obsessed with dressing my 8 month old daughter and myself in matching outfits. Most currently anything mint. Target and GAP have the best selections. I also just moved to the SD area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much!!!! So glad your following! We love our followers and too love matching our Minis whenever! Xoxo

      Delete